06 June 2013
HSF reveals salary boost
Anglo-Australian law firm Herbert Smith Freehills (HSF) has announced across-the-board increases in its junior salary bands for 2013-14.
Email your news and story ideas to: email@example.com
- EU unleashes ambitious AI regulatory agenda 'to make tech optimists of us all'
- Sexist remarks remain commonplace within UK legal profession, survey finds
- Freshfields bolsters European litigation arm with Brussels team hire from White & Case
- Pair of Jones Day disputes specialists leave to set up Paris boutique
- Dragon's Den star lines up with top GCs and executives to debate luxury's digital challenge
- DLA Piper launches 70-strong cannabis law team to target $50bn global market
- More women must enter male-dominated legal tech to guard against AI bias, conference hears
- Level 2 Legal adds compliance and privacy practices as regulatory environment intensifies