Bankers behind bars?
21 June 2013
Lawyers cast doubt over banking jail threat
A plan to clamp down on reckless London bankers with threats of prison time may fail to have any real effect, city lawyers have claimed.
Email your news and story ideas to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Less than a quarter of UK lawyers use AI-assisted tech, research finds
- UK listed firm Gateley scraps interim dividend pay out due to Covid-19 disruption
- UK listed law firms react to Covid-19 by cutting salaries and ditching dividend payments
- Jones Day rated top US legal brand as Eversheds Sutherland breaks into top 20 for first time
- Unprecedented response to Covid-19 is 'testament to legal profession's resilience'
- Listed top 30 UK firm DWF issues profit warning as impact of Coronavirus bites
- BakerHostetler hires from an array of rivals to unveil nine-partner Dallas office
- UK firm McCarthy Denning allies with Singapore boutique ArrowGates