Luxury Law Summit #NY2018
New Yorkback to top
14th November 2018back to top
The Luxury Law Summit comes to New York in November 2018 At a time when the legal industry and luxury sector are being redefined by unprecedented technological change, the Luxury Law Summit has established itself as one of the most prestigious events in the luxury sector calendar.back to top
For the full list of speakers, click here.back to top
- Explore how the luxury sector is interacting with a rapidly developing technological world.
- Gain specific insight on global trends affecting luxury companies, from the fashion industry to the world of luxury travel.
- Understand how new data regulations are impacting the luxury sector and how best to circumnavigate the pitfalls of GDPR.
- Benefit from an unparalleled networking opportunity specifically designed for senior executives in the luxury sector.
- Customize your Luxury Law Summit experience by selecting the breakout sessions most relevant to your interests.
Do not miss this important opportunity to be involved in discussing and learning about the key issues we are facing in the business of luxury including:
- Luxury global trends in a disruptive world
- The trends in fashion
- Luxury in the cyber world
- Sustainability: what’s driving the agenda and how can your business evolve to meet and stay ahead of demand?
- E-business: Making the digital economy work for fashion and luxury
- Data, privacy and compliance
- The world of beauty
- Design rights: How to protect your business
- Jetsetters: The world of luxury travel:
- M&A in the world of luxury
- LuxTech: E-Commerce wars
For delegate enquiries:
T: +44(0)20 7193 5370
For sponsorship enquiries:
T: + 44 (0) 7714 099 436
Claudia Tan:back to top
T: +44 (0) 20 7193 5801