Lionel Messi: tax allegations
21 June 2013
Superstar footballer to answer tax fraud allegations
Barcelona footballer Lionel Messi and his father Jorge are to appear before a Spanish court for questioning over alleged tax fraud.
Email your news and story ideas to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Less than a quarter of UK lawyers use AI-assisted tech, research finds
- UK listed firm Gateley scraps interim dividend pay out due to Covid-19 disruption
- UK listed law firms react to Covid-19 by cutting salaries and ditching dividend payments
- Jones Day rated top US legal brand as Eversheds Sutherland breaks into top 20 for first time
- Unprecedented response to Covid-19 is 'testament to legal profession's resilience'
- Listed top 30 UK firm DWF issues profit warning as impact of Coronavirus bites
- BakerHostetler hires from an array of rivals to unveil nine-partner Dallas office
- UK firm McCarthy Denning allies with Singapore boutique ArrowGates