Khawar Qureshi QC
Khawar Qureshi is a QC at Serle Court Chambers and McNair Chambers Qatar. He specialises in commercial litigation, international arbitration and regulatory matters and was an “A” Panel UK Government Treasury Counsel from 1999-2006. He has held a number of teaching posts and has also been chairman of TheCityUK Legal Services group, which is designated by the UK Ministry of Justice as the lead organisation to promote UK legal services internationally.
- Dragon's Den star lines up with top GCs and executives to debate luxury's digital challenge
- DLA Piper launches 70-strong cannabis law team to target $50bn global market
- More women must enter male-dominated legal tech to guard against AI bias, conference hears
- Level 2 Legal adds compliance and privacy practices as regulatory environment intensifies
- EU unleashes ambitious AI regulatory agenda 'to make tech optimists of us all'
- Sexist remarks remain commonplace within UK legal profession, survey finds
- Freshfields bolsters European litigation arm with Brussels team hire from White & Case
- Pair of Jones Day disputes specialists leave to set up Paris boutique