Mark Lomas is a partner and chairman of UK-headquartered law firm Ashfords and leads its IP team. He has over twenty five years in practice and his work includes technology sector contracts, joint ventures, tech transfers and R&D agreements, as well as acquiring, licensing and enforcing patents, copyright, designs, databases, information rights and trademarks.
- Dragon's Den star lines up with top GCs and executives to debate luxury's digital challenge
- DLA Piper launches 70-strong cannabis law team to target $50bn global market
- More women must enter male-dominated legal tech to guard against AI bias, conference hears
- Level 2 Legal adds compliance and privacy practices as regulatory environment intensifies
- EU unleashes ambitious AI regulatory agenda 'to make tech optimists of us all'
- Sexist remarks remain commonplace within UK legal profession, survey finds
- Freshfields bolsters European litigation arm with Brussels team hire from White & Case
- Pair of Jones Day disputes specialists leave to set up Paris boutique