Michael Redman is a director and co-head of Burford’s global corporate intelligence, asset tracing, and enforcement business. He began his career in the Lloyd’s of London insurance market and later worked in West Africa in the diamond industry. He has worked in the investigations sector for over a decade and has held senior positions in Moscow and London at leading global commercial intelligence companies. Mr Redman has advised on many high value disputes in the natural resources, financial services and pharmaceuticals sectors.
Mr Redman holds degrees from University College, London and Cambridge and went on to qualify for the English Bar. He is fluent in Russian.
- The competition specialist charged with driving Norton Rose Fulbright's EMEA strategy
- Fashion expert among trio of lawyers joining Withers' Los Angeles arm
- EU unleashes ambitious AI regulatory agenda 'to make tech optimists of us all'
- Around the house: a major GC hire in Finland as a scandal-hit Houston refiner steps up compliance
- Perkins Coie hires partners from Vinson & Elkins and Wilson Sonsini to open in Austin
- IP boutique joins AMD as corporate backer of Canada's first tech hardware incubator
- Sexist remarks remain commonplace within UK legal profession, survey finds
- Freshfields bolsters European litigation arm with Brussels team hire from White & Case