Rahul Matthan is a founder partner at Indian law firm Trilegal, specialising in all aspects of technology and telecommunications law. He is author of 'The Law Relating to Computers and the Internet.'
LAW FIRM MANAGEMENT
- Baker McKenzie sends London staff home over coronavirus scare as listed UK law firm shares fall
- More than 400 nominees enter race to be shortlisted for UK Women in Law Awards
- Clifford Chance hires Tokyo-based M&A lawyer from Skadden
- UK Court of Appeal halts £14bn Heathrow expansion project on climate change grounds
- Law firms team up with start-ups to launch Barcelona legal tech hub
- Shepherd and Wedderburn IT head named first official non-lawyer Scottish 'legal technologist'
- Global firms from DLA Piper to Dentons see big jump in pro bono partners, report finds
- KPMG launches legal services business in Thailand as Asia expansion continues