Richard Harwood QC specialises in planning, environment and public law, acting for developers, landowners, central and local government, individuals and interest groups. He appears in the courts, inquiries, examinations and hearings, including frequently in the Planning Court and appellate courts.
His public law work includes local government, procurement and funding decisions, and he has appeared before Parliamentary committees on the last three railway Bills. He also deals regularly with art law, particularly with a regulatory focus.
LAW FIRM MANAGEMENT
- Baker McKenzie sends London staff home over coronavirus scare as listed UK law firm shares fall
- More than 400 nominees enter race to be shortlisted for UK Women in Law Awards
- Clifford Chance hires Tokyo-based M&A lawyer from Skadden
- UK Court of Appeal halts £14bn Heathrow expansion project on climate change grounds
- Law firms team up with start-ups to launch Barcelona legal tech hub
- Shepherd and Wedderburn IT head named first official non-lawyer Scottish 'legal technologist'
- Global firms from DLA Piper to Dentons see big jump in pro bono partners, report finds
- KPMG launches legal services business in Thailand as Asia expansion continues