Senior representatives from top global and independent firms including White & Case, Dentons, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Baker McKenzie and Harper Macleod will debate the impact of Covid-19 on the legal profession at the Law Firm Marketing Summit.
Other firms represented at the virtual summit, which takes place on 13 October, include Vinge, Eversheds Sutherland, Jenner & Block and Cuatrecasas while a senior panel of GCs will provide their perspective.
The summit will be chaired by Terri Pepper Gavulic, chief business officer at leading law firm network TerraLex, and Moray McLaren, a partner at Lexington Consultants, and is being hosted jointly by The Global Legal Post and Legal Media Monitor.
It will include networking sessions allowing delegates and speakers to mingle in a virtual environment while the timing of the programme has been adapted to accommodate the US market: the programme kicks off at 11am British Summer Time.
- Alessandra Almeida Jones, director of marketing, Baker & McKenzie
- Anne McDonald, partner and head of business development, Harper Macleod; chair IBA law firm management committee BD and marketing Group
- Banke Odunaike, head of legal, EMEA, CBRE
- James Batham, partner and head of retail, Eversheds Sutherland
- Laura Canudas, head of marketing and business development, Cuatrecasas
- Maria-Pia Hope, managing partner, VingeMatthew Fuller, director of business development and marketing, White & Case
- Steven Revell, partner, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, consultant, Making Change Happen
Topics include: building your business during a crisis; crisis management; ensuring a place at the table; how BD and marketing can become change agents; and ‘Why lawyers need to learn to sell – and how to help them enjoy it’.
Among the panels will be a session specifically focused on the US market featuring David Byrne, director of client teams and market strategy, Mayer Brown, Anne Gallagher, director of global communications, Jenner & Block, and Kellie Mullins, director of public policy, Sidley Austin.
For more information email Jasminder Soor: firstname.lastname@example.org