Online brand protection underestimated?
21 June 2013
Businesses failing to protect intellectual property online
New research has revealed businesses are not taking as much care to safeguard intellectual property online compared to how they protect assets offline.
Email your news and story ideas to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freshfields hires five partners from quartet of US rivals to launch Silicon Valley office
- 'None of your business' - Beijing defiant over security law's threat to Hong Kong's autonomy
- Hogan Lovells looks to sharpen emerging markets focus with leadership changes
- Baker McKenzie promotes 84 lawyers to partnership in largest round since 2016
- Covid-19 sees US M&A activity suffer bigger decline than during financial crisis
- Global M&A slowest since financial crisis as deal appetite slumps amid Covid-19 pandemic
- Sidley Austin promotes four European private equity specialists in response to loss of key duo
- Expert panel revises South Africa arbitration rules to boost regional status