A group of six partners and 25 other fee-earners joined Greenberg Traurig earlier this month in the run-up to King & Wood Mallesons’ eventual administration on 17 January. Now, the team’s new firm has revealed a list of enviable new clients that have been brought to the firm through the group hire. Among them are Cain Hoy, CBRE Global Investment Partners, Europa Capital, M3 Capital Partners, Paloma Capital, Revcap, Brockton Capital and Rockspring, as well as blue chip clients Westfield and British Airways Pension Fund. Greenberg chairman Richard Rosenbaum commented: ‘We are pleased to see that our strategy of delivering excellence and value in both real estate and funds across the firm attracted these top-tier lawyers to our London office. We are of course excited that world-class, sophisticated companies of this nature would choose to follow, and are committed to serving them as they very important clients that they are.
26 January 2017
Greenberg Traurig unveils list of new clients following KWM hires
The addition of six former King & Wood Mallesons partners to the Greenberg fold has added 10 new clients to the firm's roster.
Email your news and story ideas to: firstname.lastname@example.org
AROUND THE HOUSE
- Allen & Overy names CEE finance counsel as Hungary office head
- Former Shearman & Sterling partner joins London's Quadrant Chambers
- London set urged tenants to exercise restraint over China-related social media posts, leaked email reveals
- Reed Smith hires disputes partner from Stephenson Harwood in Singapore
- HFW hires Winston & Strawn's Shanghai managing partner in double Asia move
- Goodwin Procter gains Munich presence with Sidley Austin private equity partner hire
- Clifford Chance boosts Australian M&A team with twin partner hire from Gilbert + Tobin
- DWF raids DLA Piper and BCLP to boost UK corporate and real estate teams