John Edwards Wikimedia
06 June 2013
Former US Senator to open new law firm
John Edwards, the former US Senator for North Carolina, is to open a new law firm in September that will focus on plaintiff work, according to US media reports.
Email your news and story ideas to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Van Bael & Bellis hires London partner to tap post-Brexit rise in arbitration
- Herbert Smith Freehills celebrates as UK Supreme Court backs businesses in Covid-19 insurance ruling
- Orrick boosts corporate team with partner-level hires in San Francisco, New York and London
- TLT signs up Belgium's GSJ as second member of international alliance
COVID-19 TEST CASE
- Norton Rose Fulbright axes 132 jobs including 19 lawyers in efficiency drive
- Clyde & Co hires three-partner team from Norton Rose Fulbright to open in Munich
- Shearman & Sterling reopens in Munich with double partner hire from Linklaters
- Allen & Overy's co-head of arbitration leaves for the Bar in London and Hong Kong.