Federico Hernandez Arroyo
Federico Hernandez Arroyo is a partner at Mexican law firm Barrera, Siqueiros y Torres Landa (BSTL). He heads up the telecommunications law practice at BSTL. Prior to that he worked at the Federal Telecommunications Commission in the department of Legal Affairs and was Director of Regulatory Affairs in 2001.
COVID-19 TEST CASE
- Norton Rose Fulbright axes 132 jobs including 19 lawyers in efficiency drive
- Clyde & Co hires three-partner team from Norton Rose Fulbright to open in Munich
- Shearman & Sterling reopens in Munich with double partner hire from Linklaters
- Allen & Overy's co-head of arbitration leaves for the Bar in London and Hong Kong.
- Van Bael & Bellis hires London partner to tap post-Brexit rise in arbitration
- Orrick boosts corporate team with partner-level hires in San Francisco, New York and London
- Herbert Smith Freehills celebrates as UK Supreme Court backs businesses in Covid-19 insurance ruling
- Taylor Wessing hires 11-strong London private client team from BCLP