How to make LinkedIn work for you and your firm
One-day practical virtual training workshop using Zoom.
Next date to be confirmed.
"I used to do random acts of marketing on LinkedIn. Not anymore."
Do you know if you are using LinkedIn the right way? Will the time you spend on social media ever repay itself with instructions?
The Global Legal Post and Simon Marshall, founder of law firm marketing agency TBD Marketing, have teamed up to host this one-day online interactive training course on how to improve all aspects of your social media strategy.
The world has moved to online networking and digital-first marketing and lawyers and law firms need to maximise their return on investment.
Watch this video Q&A between Marshall and Global Legal Post editor-in-chief John Malpas on why the explosion in LinkedIn activity since the Covid-19 pandemic struck makes it even more important for law firms to hone their strategy for leveraging the platform.
Key topics include:
- Health and hygiene of how to set up your profile
- Using social media as a communications tool
- Using social media as a marketing tool
- Using social media as a sales tool
- Measuring success and learning as we go
- Some thoughts on the future of the main social media platforms
Feedback from previous Masterclasses
"I learned many valuable insights"
"The workshop was extremely informative"
"Best practice sharing not only with the trainer but also with other participants"
"The small group provided ample opportunity to consider individual circumstances and questions"
"One of the most interesting and valuable takeaways was exchanging information with people in the same position at other law firms"
Who should attend?
Marketing, business development and public relations and other professionals in law firms who have or share responsibility for running or co-ordinating the firm's social media accounts. Or lawyers who want to emerge as social media experts.
- A biography that informs people what you do and why they should contact you
- An understanding of how the platforms can be used for communications, marketing and business development / sales
- A thorough understanding of what will produce the right results - no matter which practice area you're in
- How to use testimonials online
- The power of questions
- How to improve what you post based on your own social media performance statistics
The Masterclass experience
- Expert trainer
- The Zoom experience
- Interactive programme, allowing delegates to share ideas and build connections
- Small group - no more than 15 attendees
- Practical workshops using real-life case studies
- Takeaway course material
Course director and trainer
Simon has 20 years' experience in the professional services sector working in communications, business development and marketing roles as well as acting as consigliere to around a dozen managing partners. He loves digital marketing and is constantly updating his knowledge so that the legal sector takes advantage of its natural head start when it comes to bringing audiences to read great content. He emphatically believes that any professional services firm can compete by using digital the right way.
Price: £ 495 plus VAT
Time: 8am - 4pm GMT