DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
- EU unleashes ambitious AI regulatory agenda 'to make tech optimists of us all'
- Freshfields bolsters European litigation arm with Brussels team hire from White & Case
- US bar rules reform: 'without external agencies, change is almost impossible'
- IBA unveils model statute to help citizens sue governments for climate change paralysis
LUXURY LAW SUMMIT
- DLA Piper launches 70-strong cannabis law team to target $50bn global market
- More women must enter male-dominated legal tech to guard against AI bias, conference hears
- Level 2 Legal adds compliance and privacy practices as regulatory environment intensifies
- Pair of Jones Day disputes specialists leave to set up Paris boutique