My name is Kevin Evans and I have been practicing law for over 28 years. Prior to starting my own firm in 2003, I was an equity partner at Hogan & Hartson L.L.P. (now Hogan Lovells). I have been fortunate in my career to have been involved in a number of large and exciting litigation matters, and plan to share with you the benefit of my experience on a range of topics. My practice includes white collar defense and internal investigations (for which I am top ranked in Chambers), as well as SEC enforcement and False Claims Act litigation. I also routinely represent the owner of several professional sports teams, the United States Olympic Committee, and Olympic athletes on a range of litigation matters. You can find out more about my firm and me at www.s-elaw.com.
- Dragon's Den star lines up with top GCs and executives to debate luxury's digital challenge
- DLA Piper launches 70-strong cannabis law team to target $50bn global market
- More women must enter male-dominated legal tech to guard against AI bias, conference hears
- Level 2 Legal adds compliance and privacy practices as regulatory environment intensifies
- EU unleashes ambitious AI regulatory agenda 'to make tech optimists of us all'
- Sexist remarks remain commonplace within UK legal profession, survey finds
- Freshfields bolsters European litigation arm with Brussels team hire from White & Case
- Pair of Jones Day disputes specialists leave to set up Paris boutique